Description: SBA Business Development Officer is responsible for promotion and growth of the Bank's commercial Government Loan Programs. In addition, this position solicits, qualifies, and assists borrowers with the government loan application process.
- Generate new SBA 7a, 504, USDA, and B&I loans within market.
- Engage in community outreach activities related to SBA guaranty loans.
- Collect loan applications and required documents/financials to send to Credit Analysts to prepare the credit submission.
- Coordinate with SBA team on processing and closing of loans.
- Develop marketing strategies to promote government guaranty loans.
- Develop strong client relationships.
- Develop strong business referral networks (i.e. CPA's or Attorneys).
- Perform other such duties as assigned.
- Maintain compliance with and adhere to all state and federal regulations and bank policies and procedures, including, but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act, FACT ACT, Community Reinvestment Act, and EEO/AA/Fair Employment Practices.
Requirements: Education & Experience * Bachelor's degree in business, finance or related field (or equivalent experience) * Five years' experience with government loan programs * One to three years' experience underwriting and managing commercial loans
Salary: Compensation - base plus commission, based on present market and experience.
Return to Job List